martedì, dicembre 18, 2007

Cry or Smile?

La cosa bella di scrivere due blog, di cui uno strettamente privato, e' che posso copiare le mezze verita' scritte in quello pubblico senza dovermi ripetere...

And so here it rains the same. Well to be honest, it has just stopped...but the weather seems to be rainy.
And so is my mood, I cannot say I'm sad, but sure this is not happiness. It's just waiting for something.
I wish I can do more for my life, take decision and so act and not just stay here waiting that something happens or that someone decides for me.
But the path is not so clear or let's say is clear as long as nothing new happens.
Because suddenly change.
Fortuanately my feelings don't change really if I say I love I'm truly convinced by that but how to reach my happiness if everytime I change the way?
Oh dear your words are always full of wisdom, and talking to you was a pleasure for my heart and mind, as after I feel less pain and everything seems more clear.
Now what to do? What if I have doubt?
Please dear, never leave me alone, just me and my love for you. Really I will get crazy without your love that guides me.
I think that two lovers should help eachother and support the weak one but I fear that sometime I relay too much on you. I want to be more strong and I don't want to disappoint you on job no more.
As you see from this post yes, today I' just a little bit confused, or maybe it's just a small part of sadness, the same of this weather that doesn't know if cry or smile.
Anyway I've decided: I will always smile. Always.

with all my love,

Frasco

Ok certamente non e' tutto vero ma devo ammettere che scrivere di getto in inglese potesse portare a risultati ben peggiori. Ammetto che l'influenza di "Allegro ma non troppo" su rete Mediaset si sta facendo sentire. In effetti rivederlo e' stato un' Epifania: ricordo perfettamente che da piccolo ho provato a vederlo ed ero rimasto delusissimo anche se mi aspettavo fosse un "altro" genere di film, ben lontano dai canoni che avevo allora.

Ritornando ad oggi...

Si parto il 3.
Si vado da P.
Si dormo da lei.
Lo so lo so e' una notizia di ieri ma vale la pena ricordarla. Quasi quasi ricopierei il suo sms.
Chiaramente non lo faccio.
Pero' il senso e' : vieni e sarai mio ospite.
2 anni.
Ho aspettato 2 anni questo momento. Dio se l'ho aspettato. E ora? Nono, questo e' uno dei motivi per cui scrivo il blog...
Cazzo e non ci sara' evento che possa cambiare questo.
Io ci vado.
Vado da Lei.
E tanti saluti a L.


Nessun commento: